March is national craft month and we’re celebrating by adding LOTS and LOTS of new product to our Etsy shop! How are you celebrating?
Here are some suggestions:
- Learn a new craft! Need some inspiration? Take a class at your local Jo-Ann’s or Michael’s, watch a craft tutorial on YouTube or on a craft blog.
- Make and donate something to one of these worthy charities.
- Support crafters who sell their items on Etsy. Buy Handmade!
- Take the Buy Handmade Pledge!
- Gather your friends for a crafting party! Pick a craft that can be completed in a couple of hours and doesn’t require much equipment. Scrapbooking and card making are great for craft parties. I hosted a crafting party a couple of weeks ago and we made yarn wreaths. Mine is at the top of the post. 🙂
Now get out, have fun, and create!