Hello, Bluesblossom followers! We had a BUSY, BUSY, summer and dropped off of the blogosphere for a bit so we thought that we’d catch you up to speed on what’s been going on in our neck of the woods….
- Our basement and craft space flooded and we had to gut the whole thing. 😦 We are still in the process of putting it all back together but the space is somewhat functional again allowing us to get back to work. 🙂
- We have been working away trying to stock up on inventory because….
- Bluesblossom Coasters are available at the Irvington Iris Tea Room in Irvington on the East side of Indianapolis.
- Bluesblossom Switchplates are available at Black Sheep Gifts, also in Irvington on the East side of Indianapolis.
- We have applied for a couple of fall/winter craft fairs and are waiting to hear if we got in. We’ll let you know as soon as we know!
- We have a few new products that we will be rolling out this fall. Stay tuned for more info!
- We reached 100 fans on our Facebook page and gave away a fun switchplate to one lucky fan! (We will be doing another giveaway when we reach 200 fans so, if you haven’t already, head on over and “like” us!)
- We received some super exciting super secret news this week and CAN NOT WAIT to share it with you…but we have to…so stay tuned for an update!
Thanks for keeping us busy and taking an interest in our shop!